Do you want to be a part of something great?
We are looking for passionate local people to help fund and implement a meaningful project in Defiance County.
What type of project? You get to decide.
The Defiance Area Foundation (DAF) has created Project 2030 to raise enough money in 10 years to build something cool. If we raise $200,000, we could build something REALLY cool.
What kind of project? Down the road, we will ask our community to submit project ideas, and then eligible donors can vote on the final project.
How to participate:
To be eligible to vote on the project, you can donate voting shares.
Our goal is to find 100 Project 2030 Partners that will commit to donating 1 share ($25) a month for 10 years. This is a total commitment of $3,000 over 10 years. And donors that reach this goal will be eligible to become a member of the Defiance Area Foundation!
Levels of participation:
1. Project 2030 Partner: Donate 1 share ($25) a month for 10 years or $3,000. Minimum commitment of 60 shares or $1,500 to be eligible to be a part of a Project 2030 Committee or Officer position.
2. Project 2030 Affiliate: Donate at least 12 shares total to become eligible to vote on the final project. This is at least $300 and can be paid $25 a month for 1 year or at any increment that works for the donor over the 10 years.
- Shares can be paid monthly, quarterly, or annually online or by check.
- The more shares you donate, the more your vote counts.
- There is no penalty for not being able to reach your goal.
- Shares are capped at 120 or $3,000 per person.
- There is no family cap. Multiple members of a family can donate to the max.
- Gifts over $3,000 per person are welcome, but shares would remain the same.
If you are ready to join us, start by filling out this form!