Thank you SO MUCH for buying a share(s) for our Project 2030 Fund!!
We are so excited that you have joined other passionate local donors to help us implement a meaningful project in Defiance County by the year 2030!
We have created Project 2030 to raise enough money in 10 years to build something we could only dream about today. Maybe it’s an ice skating rink, amphitheater, or indoor playground? If we raise $200,000, we could build something REALLY cool. Down the road, we will ask you and the community to submit project ideas, and then eligible donors can vote on the final project. You only need 12 shares over the next 10 years to be eligible to vote!
Here are options to continue participating in Project 2030
1. Project 2030 Partner: Donate 1 share ($25) a month for 10 years or $3,000 total over 10 years.
The minimum commitment to be a Partner is a 60 shares or $1,500 commitment to be eligible to be a part of a Project 2030 Committee or Officer position. If you donate the full $3,000 over 10 years you are eligable to be a Defiance Area Foundation Member!
2. Project 2030 Affiliate: Donate at least 12 shares total to be considered an Affiliate and become eligible to vote on the final project. This is at least $300 and can be paid $25 a month for 1 year or at any increment that works for the donor over the 10 years. Sign up for Paypal automatic deductions for easy payment!
Fill out a JOIN NOW FORM to set your 10-year goal. There is no penalty for not being able to reach your goal.
More details: Shares can be paid monthly, quarterly, or annually online or by check.
- The more shares you donate, the more your vote counts up to the individual max of 120 shares or $3,000.
- Shares are capped at 120 or $3,000 per person.
- There is no family cap. Multiple members of a family can donate to the max.
- Gifts over $3,000 per person are welcome, but shares would remain the same.
- Gifts at $10,000 or above are considered Visionary status and Visionaries will be capped at the max shares for voting and they will be recognized on all Project 2030 communications and the DAF website for their contribution.